RefBan

Referral Banners

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Cynical Girl: Monday Morning HR Humor: Valentine’s Day

The Cynical Girl: Monday Morning HR Humor: Valentine’s Day

Link to The Cynical Girl

Monday Morning HR Humor: Valentine’s Day

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 03:45 AM PST

blog cat nickelback not everything text

Go here: http://valentinesshit.tumblr.com/

 

The Week Ahead: February 10, 2013

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 03:45 AM PST

image012Happy Sunday, everyone. How was your week? Did you do anything fun?

Many of you remember that I killed my novel on feminism, coal miners and abortion set in 1960s Appalachia. To mix things up, I started writing stories that highlight love, alcoholism and political unrest in Prague.

But then I had to go to Atlanta and attend a conference. I needed to get material and ideas for an article I’m writing about ethical sourcing strategies, so I didn’t get a chance to write. That’s fine. That idea was dumb.

So I’ve started work on a screenplay. (You know I love movies, right?) I am writing about a Chief Marine Veterinarian at an aquarium. This movie is very much a modern day love story and pays homage to Next Stop Wonderland. I can’t tell you about the plot or you will steal my idea.

Someone call my agent!

Hope you guys have a great week ahead.

No comments: