A destination on the Interweb to brighten your day (now get back to work!)
According to Rep. Peter King, the CIA torture report really isn't all that bad.
Rep. Peter King: Senate Report Not Torture, Just People Having “To Stand In Awkward Positions”
ISIS Is Trying To Sell The Body Of U.S. Hostage James Foley For $1 Million
Top White House Aide Leaving Ahead Of Possible Clinton Campaign
WHAT'S MAKING HEADLINES...
• Dick Cheney Calls The Senate Torture Report “Full Of Crap”
• Arizona Congressman: McCain Knows A Lot About Torture But Is Wrong
• Democrat: There Will Probably Be Another Ferguson Before D.C. Gets Serious About Police Militarization
• Senate Democrats Considering A “Coordinated Effort” To Vote Against The Government Funding Bill
IN OTHER NEWS...
• Here’s What Police Actually Planned To Say If Darren Wilson Was Indicted
• All The Times Nazi Imagery Appeared On Products This Year
• Goldman Sachs CEO Says New Economy Comes "At The Expense Of Labor"
Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel at Perez Elementary School this morning, where he announced an investment in arts education. @chicagosmayor / instagram.com
This BuzzFeed email was sent to email@example.com | Unsubscribe
BuzzFeed, Inc. 200 Fifth Ave, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10010
Post a Comment