A destination on the Interweb to brighten your day (now get back to work!)
The U.S. government spent $387K on robot massages for rabbits this year — and that's not all.
11 Bizarre Ways The U.S. Government Spent Money In 2014
6 Things You Won’t Believe The "Duck Dynasty" Congressional Candidate Said
Jordanian Man Allegedly Fleeing ISIS Detained At Mexican Border
Chris Christie Is A “Mercenary”
WHAT'S MAKING HEADLINES...
• GOP Congressional Candidate’s Veterans Health Care Plan Plagiarized From Fox News Article
• Groups Seek LGBT Protections In Federal Government Profiling Policy Changes
• Pollster: Most People Are Getting The Critical Latino Vote Wrong In Colorado
IN OTHER NEWS...
• Oscar de la Renta: Like Another Clinton
• Three American Teens Hoping To Join ISIS Stopped En Route To Syria, FBI Says
• This Guy Looking For A Frisbee Partner Just Made The Most Inspirational Craigslist Ad Ever
Secretary of State John Kerry signs the guest book at Jakarta's Presidential Palace after the inauguration of new Indonesian president Joko Widodo on Monday. @statedept / instagram.com
This BuzzFeed email was sent to email@example.com | Unsubscribe
BuzzFeed, Inc. 200 Fifth Ave, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10010
Post a Comment