RefBan

Referral Banners

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 21 Oct 2012 03:45 AM PDT

Hey, everyone. Happy Sunday. We made it through another week. No major injuries. Just a few bruises. Anyone starting a new job on Monday? Any big interviews this week? Yeah? Excited for you, boo! This week is yours!

My week is so easy. One day of travel. One debate about foreign policy. There you go. Done. I’ve already voted, as have many Americans, which makes these debates even more ridiculous than they already are. Who are these guys debating for, anyway? If you are undecided, you are a fool.

This week, I’ll be blogging about the ongoing violence in Syria. (I’ve been harping on you to get educated about Syria for 20 weeks. Have you paid attention?) There was a car bomb in Beirut, the other day, and that might also make the blog. I might write about the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD. Why not?

Okay, fine, I won’t blog about any of that.

Have a good rest of your weekend!

No comments: