A destination on the Interweb to brighten your day (now get back to work!)
A presidential visit to Ferguson would be “too little, too late," says one activist.
Ferguson Activist: We Don’t Need A Visit From Obama Anymore
Republican Senator: “10-Hour Operation” Was Ready To Go Last Year In Syria
U.S. Contractor Jailed In Cuba For Five Years Is “Wasting Away”
WHAT'S MAKING HEADLINES...
• Appeals Court Issues Stay Of Execution For Scott Panetti In Texas
• Pro-Impeachment Congressman: “12 Or 14” GOP Members Think Impeachment Is Possible
• Louisiana Asks Supreme Court To Hear Same-Sex Marriage Case
• NFL Executive Troy Vincent Breaks Down During Senate Hearing On Domestic Violence
IN OTHER NEWS...
• Why This Year’s Climate Talks Are A Huge Deal
• A Look Through The Sony Pictures Data Hack: This Is As Bad As It Gets
• Here Are The 20 Most Corrupt Countries Of 2014
This year's Capitol Christmas Tree in Washington. @speakerboehner / instagram.com
This BuzzFeed email was sent to email@example.com | Unsubscribe
BuzzFeed, Inc. 200 Fifth Ave, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10010
Post a Comment