A destination on the Interweb to brighten your day (now get back to work!)
An Uber exec was forced to apologize for airing his views on journalists' personal lives.
Uber Executive Suggests Digging Up Dirt On Journalists
California’s Attorney General Thinks Legal Weed Is Inevitable
Obama Immigration Talking Points: It’s Legal And GOP Can Supersede With Legislation
WHAT'S MAKING HEADLINES...
• This Is How Obamacare Gets Rid Of Employer-Based Health Care
• Pentagon Distances Itself From Uber Executive
• Can Joe Weisenthal Change Bloomberg Before Bloomberg Changes Him?
IN OTHER NEWS...
• Charles Manson Gets Marriage License To Wed His 26-Year-Old Girlfriend
• Just Four Groups Spread Most Of The World’s Terror, As Deaths Jump By 60%
• New York Subway Officials To Shame People Sitting With Their Legs Spread
George W. Bush signs copies of his new book, 41: A Portrait of My Father, on Monday. @georgewbush / instagram.com
This BuzzFeed email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org | Unsubscribe
BuzzFeed, Inc. 200 Fifth Ave, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10010
Post a Comment