A destination on the Interweb to brighten your day (now get back to work!)
According to a group called Crowdpac, the answer is: Your politics.
What Your Name Says About Your Politics
Everyone In What Looks Like A Group Photo On GOP Governor’s Website Is Photoshopped
Exclusive: A Second Business At Home Of NSA Official
WHAT'S MAKING HEADLINES...
• US Officials Are Complaining That They Don’t Have Enough Intelligence On ISIS
• Justice Department Announces New Head For “Access To Justice” Initiative
• Florida Governor Has Long, Rambling, Incoherent Response To Why He Wouldn’t Debate Over A Fan
• GOP Senator: ISIS Using Ebola Is A "Real And Present Danger"
IN OTHER NEWS...
• Low Oil Prices: A $660 Billion Stimulus Package
• A Brazilian Security Guard Has Confessed To Killing 39 People, Police Claim
• At Ebola Ground Zero In Dallas, Residents Are Surprisingly Calm
Sen. Cory Booker wades through a southern New Jersey cranberry bog on Thursday. @corybooker / instagram.com
This BuzzFeed email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org | Unsubscribe
BuzzFeed, Inc. 200 Fifth Ave, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10010
Post a Comment