A destination on the Interweb to brighten your day (now get back to work!)
In the rush to get Ebola drugs to market, manufacturers may be immune from liability.
Ebola Drug Makers Could Be Immune From Liability Under 2005 Law
Cory Booker’s Stanford Columns Show His Transformation Into Who He Is Today
Immigration Activists Call Out Kentucky Dem’s “Morally Reprehensible” Tactics
Lawyer: It Looks Like Court Assigned Marriage Cases To Specific Judges “To Influence The Outcome”
WHAT'S MAKING HEADLINES...
• Alabama’s Draconian Anti-Immigrant Law Dies With A Whimper
• Senate Candidate Changed His Address On His Website From D.C. To South Dakota
• Smiling People For Voter ID On Iowa GOP Candidate’s Website Clearly German Teenagers
IN OTHER NEWS...
• A Man Frantically Tries To Save His Son As ISIS Recruits Young Syrians From Turkish Refugee Camps
• Mark Zuckerberg Is Donating $25 Million To Fight Ebola
• This 114-Year-Old Woman Had To Lie About Her Age So She Could Join Facebook
The U.S. men's national soccer team taking a walk before their international friendly against Honduras tonight. @ussoccer / instagram.com
This BuzzFeed email was sent to email@example.com | Unsubscribe
BuzzFeed, Inc. 200 Fifth Ave, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10010
Post a Comment