RefBan

Referral Banners

Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Other Side of Summer: HR, Work and Life News from LFR

You are receiving this email as a subscriber.
View this email in your browser

Best-Selling HR Book Keeps Selling

When you write an e-book, you should expect your sales to peak on launch day and plummet after your friends and family stop posting the book's URL to Facebook. Luckily, my book keeps selling. I Am HR: 5 Strategic Ways to Break Stereotypes and Reclaim HR beat out some of the big dogs in its market segment on Amazon.

It's not War and Peace, but it's okay.

Need a copy? Click here. Are you confused by e-books? Want to order a bunch of paper copies for your HR team and wonder how to do that? Email me and we can make that happen.


Upcoming Events

I am probably coming to your town. I think I forgot some. (Sorry.)

I offer two keynote speeches. One is on the future of human resources. The other is a keynote on personal branding, recruiting, technology and HR. Interested in my keynotes or a customized event? I can do that, too.

I still have availability in 4Q14. I like to visit new places.

If you want a discount to the HR Technology Conference & Exposition, use LAURIE14 and score jumbo shrimp cocktail and the best discount on the strip. 

More Posts You May Like

Everybody is in the Business of HR

When I began working in human resources in 1995, there was a weird, unexplained wall between the financial imperatives of the company and the overall daily management of our workforce. Read More
Share
Tweet
Forward

www.laurieruettimann.com

Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
Instagram

Copyright © 2014 LFR, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments: