RefBan

Referral Banners

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Available for Download: Laurie Ruettimann's New E-Book!

You are receiving this email as a subscriber.
View this email in your browser
Hey, everyone.

I just launched an e-book. I'm trying to figure out why everyone hates HR. Why are all the stereotypes about HR so negative? I know so many smart, accomplished, kind people in the profession. They are living "case studies" of how Human Resources should work.

Their stories need to be told. I'm on a mission to fix that.
 
  • First step: Write an e-book. (Check.)
  • Next step: Email everyone I know who loves HR and ask them to read the e-book and spread the word. (Hi!)
 
You can download the e-book, I Am HR, on Amazon. It's $3.99 and you can read it in one (hopefully very happy) sitting. I am hoping you'll read the book and tell me what you think of it. I'd love for you to tell everyone on Amazon what you think, too.
 
If you would like to share the e-book beginning on Wednesday, here are a few tweets I wrote just for you.
 
Why does everyone hate HR? Join the movement to fix that. Download the new e-book from @lruettimann, "I Am HR." http://ow.ly/xIRbQ Click to tweet.
 
Do you think HR is old, slow and full of cat ladies? Let's change that stereotype. Read "I Am HR" by @lruettimann http://ow.ly/xIRbQ Click to tweet.
 
Beat the consulting firms. Reclaim HR. Download "I Am HR" by @lruettimann http://ow.ly/xIRbQ Click to tweet.
 
Thank you so much for your support. Have a great summer.
 
- Laurie
 
Tweet
Share
Forward
+1
Share
Copyright © 2014 LFR, All rights reserved.
You are a reader of The Cynical Girl.

Our mailing address is:
LFR
PO Box 134
Raleigh, NC 27612

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments: