RefBan

Referral Banners

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The week ahead begins with December 22, 2013.

The Cynical Girl: The week ahead begins with December 22, 2013.

Link to The Cynical Girl

The week ahead begins with December 22, 2013.

Posted: 22 Dec 2013 03:45 AM PST

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday! Insert obligatory holiday greeting here! More exclamation marks!

Happy to report that Santa is coming to see Scrubby even though he’s been naughty for most of the year. And I am also happy to report that Nebraska is finally playing at a local theater so maybe I’ll see that on Christmas.

I also want to see Blue is the Warmest Color because I like my movies French and complicated. It’s not playing anywhere around here, yet. Have you seen it?

I always hope you’ll pay attention to the tragedy in the world. This week? You can skip it.

Have a great holiday. Stay safe. Make good choices.

No comments: