RefBan

Referral Banners

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dear Prudie: I'm Accused of Sending Crotch Shots

Slate Magazine
Now playing: Slate V, a video-only site from the world's leading online magazine. Visit Slate V at www.slatev.com.
Dear Prudence
We Have a Weiner
A woman I briefly dated is telling people I sent her crotch shots. But it wasn't me!
By Emily Yoffe
Posted Thursday, Aug 01, 2013, at 11:16 AM ET

Get Dear Prudence delivered to your inbox each week; click here to sign up. Please send your questions for publication to prudence@slate.com. (Questions may be edited.)

Got a burning question for Prudie? She'll be online at Washingtonpost.com to chat with readers each Monday at noon. Submit your questions and comments here before or during the live discussion.

Dear Prudie,
A couple of months ago, I asked out a woman I did not know well who is in the same extended social group I'm in. We had a few nice dates and kissed at the end of the third one. Things seemed to be going well, but then she texted me stating she didn't want to see me anymore. I thought she should have called to deliver this news, but I let it go. Not long after that, I noticed that some of the women in my social circle were acting different toward me, almost wary. I asked one woman who was a good friend what was going on, and she told me that this lady was accusing me of sending her pictures of my genitals by email after our last date. I did no such thing. These pictures were circulated among the ladies, so my friend showed me. The email address is one I used years ago before switching to Gmail. I didn't even know the account was still active. The text consisted of generic sexual comments. The pictures are close-up shots of ...

To continue reading, click here.

Also In Slate



Samuel Alito Will Save America's Privacy


Cooking With Babette


Do Uncircumcised Men Have Less Oral Sex?

Advertisement


Manage your newsletters subscription: Unsubscribe | Forward to a Friend | Advertising Information


Ideas on how to make something better? Send an e-mail to slatenewsletter@nl.slate.com.

Copyright 2013 The Slate Group | Privacy Policy
The Slate Group | c/o E-mail Customer Care | 1350 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 410 | Washington, D.C. 20036

No comments: