RefBan

Referral Banners

Saturday, April 9, 2011

(Poem) Forbidden Love

++++++++++++++++++++++

My eyes strikes by lightning
It was followed by the heart pumping
A very unusual feeling I am showing
I can hardly avoid this kind of a thing

I always hear this romantic rhythm
My world changes when I am with him
I am comfortably feeling this type of theme
When love erases every imperfection I saw in him

Heaven describes a smile that I have
This emotion is like a peaceful dove
But my heart cut into halves
When it reminds me it is impossible for us to have love

Blood would never let us meant
I decided to give him a hint
But he does not give empathy to the message I sent
Hope he response to it like a floral scent

I thought this love will last not just in a dream
I want this crazy thing, even though I am going to commit a sin
But how can I say “I love you” to him
When this love is impose as lawfully forbidden. 

No comments: