RefBan

Referral Banners

Thursday, April 17, 2014

She's Back: The Return of LFR

View this email in your browser
Hello, everyone! You are subscribed to this newsletter because you were a reader of Punk Rock HR or The Cynical Girl. 

I will be using this newsletter to provide quick updates on work, life and cats. Feel free to forward to a friend, click through to my new website, or unsubscribe from this newsletter below.
I am excited to announce several upcoming events in really great locations. Come see me!
I had the honor of Hustling Up the Hancock on April 13th. I hiked up 94 floors and raised nearly $2,000 on behalf of the Respiratory Health Association. I recommend the event!



These are exclusive photos that you won't see anywhere else because they are ridiculous. My friend, Lance, said I look like Joe Biden.

I think that's right! 


My dear ginger cat, Scrubby, is suffering from chin acne. It doesn't slow him down. Click here to learn about feline acne, which is surprisingly common and stupid. 
Share
Tweet
Forward to Friend
+1
Twitter
Twitter
Facebook
Facebook
Website
Website
Copyright © 2014 LFR, All rights reserved.
You are a reader of The Cynical Girl.

Our mailing address is:
LFR
PO Box 134
Raleigh, NC 27612

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments: