RefBan

Referral Banners

Thursday, September 20, 2012

BuzzFeed Animals: Cats Versus Window Blinds And More!


Cats Versus Window Blinds

They are mortal enemies, but there can only be one winner. Here's a 15-round death match.

The Official Mouse-Catching Cat Of Britain Just Got Fired

Turns out, London has a "Chief Mouser to the Cabinet." And apparently, he sucks at his job.

Let's All Look At This Cat, Smoosh (And Also Lil Bub)

Smoosh the cat has got the best face, and he has also has the best "girlfriend" – Lil Bub! Here are some pictures of your brand new obsession.

Pig Rescues Baby Goat

And then a hero comes along ♪ ♫ In this case, it's a pig at a petting zoo.

50 Soft And Sweet Shelter Rabbits

The Red Door Shelter in Chicago finds homeless cats, dogs, and rabbits find new forever homes. They have been taking these gorgeous photos and posting them on flickr. Guarantee: you will walk away from this post bunny-wantin'.

Brand New Cat Product!

It will be available early next month. Look how happy the cat is.

Why Can't Technology Find My Lost Cat?

Earlier this week, I came home to find my two kittens gone. I lost my shit. And I found out that it's hard to track pets even in a world of GPS and microchips.

Incredible Footage Of Dolphin Birth

Keo the dolphin at the Dolphin Quest in Hawaii gives birth to her calf, and she looks like a happy and proud mom.

A Horse And A Dog K-I-S-S-I-N-G

True love transcends species.

A Dog Bottle-Feeding A Baby Lamb

No big deal A really huge deal.

More on BuzzFeed Animals ›

No comments: