RefBan

Referral Banners

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Onion Weekly Dispatch - Dec 7


The Onion

LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA—In the latest stop on his goodwill tour to improve U.S. relations with foreign produce, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack attended a meeting Thursday with a fresh head of Slovenian cabbage. The high-level meeting, which included ...
News in Brief »
American Voices »
"Is it okay if I pretend that statistic doesn't exist? You see, I'm a producer for a nationally televised morning news show."
Two New Elements To Be Named
video »
Earlier this year, scientists found that Charlie Sheen's incomprehensible rants were actually a secret code for a formula to produce renewable energy.
opinion »
by Dave Carter, Executive Director, National Bison Association
Hi, hello there, sorry. I apologize if I'm interrupting, but did someone over here just say bison? I swear I wasn't eavesdropping or anything, but I was just standing over there and I couldn't help but notice that somebody mentioned something about bison,...
Radio News »
featured section: »
Letters To The Editor »
Dear The Onion,
So here’s the deal. I talk up how great your paper is for a few weeks and you agree to snip my indecent exposure arrest out of the police blotter. What do you say?

Most Popular »

If you do not want to receive anymore emails from us, please click the following link unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe via postal mail please send your request to:
536 Broadway
New York NY, 10012
Please include the email address at which you have been contacted.

All of our emails are sent from the domain http://www.theonion.com.

No comments: