RefBan

Referral Banners

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Onion Daily Dispatch - December 13, 2011

The Onion

2011's Top 5 International Newsmakers 12.13.11

Today The Onion counts down the biggest names in international news, from leaders removed from power to those still happily rigging national elections.

News in Brief »

Donut Shop Gets Weird After 11 A.M.

American Voices »

2011: International

“The European debt crisis worries me, just because Germany tends to start wars on six continents whenever it gets itself into a financial bind.”

opinion »

Did Someone Say Bison?

by Dave Carter, Executive Director, National Bison Association

Hi, hello there, sorry. I apologize if I'm interrupting, but did someone over here just say bison? I swear I wasn't eavesdropping or anything, but I was just standing over there and I couldn't help but notice that somebody mentioned something about bison,...

Radio News »

Woman Begs Her Friend To Take Dessert Menu Away From Her 

featured section: »

Letters To The Editor »
Dear The Onion,
My downstairs neighbors are super loud, and I am super passive-aggressive, so I hope this letter shames them enough to keep it down.

— Diane Deedly, St. Louis

Most Popular »
If you do not want to receive anymore emails from us, please click the following link unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe via postal mail please send your request to:
536 Broadway
New York NY, 10012
Please include the email address at which you have been contacted.

All of our emails are sent from the domain http://www.theonion.com.

No comments: