RefBan

Referral Banners

Monday, June 6, 2011

[Kelsey Timmerman] I hope this picture of me sitting on a toilet in my front yard reading my Kindle makes Anthony Weiner feel better

Kelsey Timmerman has posted a new item, 'I hope this picture of me sitting on a
toilet in my front yard reading my Kindle makes Anthony Weiner feel better'

Breaking: It was Weiner's weiner.

It turns out that Congressman Anthony Weiner has a habit of online-only (yeah
right) affairs, and the photo tweeted from his Twitter account of the bulging
member in briefs was, in fact, the member of Congress's member.

Anyhow, in order to make Weiner feel better and take some [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://whereamiwearing.com/2011/06/06/i-hope-this-picture-of-me-sitting-on-a-toilet-in-my-front-yard-reading-my-kindle-makes-anthony-weiner-feel-better/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Kelsey
kels00@yahoo.com

No comments: